Tuesday, July 15, 2008

That Old Misty Mid Aired Water Stuff

I rose yesterday to get ready to don the downtrodden and meet the mundane, sounding the similar that seems to have taken over for the past couple of years, squashing the semblance of just about any time not toiled in either a crusted chamber or looming lethargy. All of a sudden in the silent slavery a sounding socking came crashing upon my door. I opened the orfice to find the pencil pummeling me for neglectful nothings and creative crushings not spent. Long story short this blog has been all but abandoned as of late and it irritates to every inch that it's become that way. I'm praying to the tickled tiki gods of graphite to grant some majic time warp back again. In the meantime I guess I'll see what I can do myself. For anyone who still checks here, Thanks, I'll try to post more. It's necessary.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger knallbeige said...

hehe that's funny, like your style

10:31 PM  
Blogger Prairiemouse said...

I really love your style, it is so gitty and fun to look at. Thanks for the smile on my face today. I needed it.
Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great line work and pose.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Very fun!

4:06 AM  
Blogger Drazen said...

Yipppeeee

3:47 AM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'll try to get another post up soon. Unfortunately as luck would have it, I had to reformat my computer this past weekend, and it's taking me a little bit to get everything back to where it should be.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters