Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Some Overdue Sketches

So, I've started a new job, but alas, thats not much of a reason for me not to have posted in a while, really I have little excuse. Allow me to offer these sketches as retribution...




Just some head sketches I've had lying around.

I remember seeing some of Drazen Kozjan's gangster images some time ago and felt inspired to take a stab at one myself. Certain aspects of the image I like, others... not so much. Ah well, there's always next time.


Had elephants on the brain. Not really sure just what, if anything I'm going to do with them yet.

... A sketch done while trying to come up with something for a freelance gig.


And just a couple other random characters...
Hope everyone's enjoying the rest of the summer!

6 Comments:

Blogger Blake Himsl Hunter said...

Great blog!

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sury rony : it's about time.!.!
slacker...

6:08 PM  
Blogger Comfortable Shoes Studio said...

great work fulton, Why didn't we ever have art class together in High School? I didn't know you were an artistm or were you then?

1:22 AM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

trophiogrande - Thanks!
suryrony - Yeah, yeah, I know :p It's so easy to do little/next to nothing when there's so much other stuff taking up the day. I must make sure to keep at it.
leslie - Ah WA, I could have sworn we had an art class together, maybe it just felt like it to me because I tried to spend as many free periods as I possibly could in the art room... hmm Ah well, no biggie. To put it in a nutshell (drop me an email and we can discuss it more if you want), I wasn't allowed to officially enroll in art classes until Junior year mostly because I was guided to take 'more academic' classes instead. Go figure. Thanks for looking!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Comfortable Shoes Studio said...

argghghghg f'ing mrs love

12:39 PM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

:) exactly

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters