Saturday, July 08, 2006

Illustration Friday: "Skyline"

This wasn't originally intended for this weeks Illustration Friday topic, but I thought where it had a small bit of a skyline in the background it could squeak by. I've been working on it off and on for a while now, and just haven't managed to get around to finishing it up quite yet, something about my tablet kicking the bucket and a busy schedule just makes the progress a little slower methinks. Ah well, with any luck I can finish it up soon enough I hope.


Here's the progress on it thus far...

8 Comments:

Blogger ° said...

well even if is not done it on its way to bein an orginal love the fun in this great work cant wait to see it finished

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Jublin said...

haha. that's great!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Karina Cocq said...

ajaja...esta muy bueno, las risas son por lo divertido, me gusta dibujas muy
bien...me gustan tus monos...en serio..
geniales
saludos

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a fun illo!! Love the characters, so animated and expressive!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

Thanks everyone, I'll try to make sure to post further progression on it, hopefully it won't take me forever to get it finished :)

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sury rony : hmm isn't it time to post some new stuff here ?
anyway i've sent you a quack remedy , check your e-mail

6:30 PM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

Sury - Your absolutely right, I really need to put up a new post. I'll get to work on it my good man :)

P.S. I never did get that email, could you send it again?

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters