Thursday, October 26, 2006

Illustration Friday: "ghost"

Now Leroy did not like to boast
For his courage was much like wet toast
When his eyes saw a mouse
He'd retreat to his house
And swear that he'd spotted a "g-Ghost!"

...I'm still trying to work out some form of detailed color for this one, but so far I haven't been satisfied with anything I've tried to come up with for color on it thus far. Still, I figured it's been far too long since I've posted an Illustration Friday topic, and I was determined to get one in this week. So anyway, here's what I managed to settle on for now. Perhaps the powers that be will let me get something working as far as color for this piece sometime right off.. who knows. Enjoy

Anway, here's a couple other sketches, they're not necessarily ghosts, but I figured they at least remotely worked with the subject...


4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Lana said...

cute...great work!

3:20 AM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Great characters!

4:19 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Great work, cool style.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

michelle, i'blog, steve - Thank you all! :)

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters