Friday, August 12, 2005

Doodle Oodle Dojo

Similar to The Drawing Board's Drawing Jam, Paintmonster's Drawing Dojo offers participants an opportunity to draw their impressions of a choice of weekly images. I find it to be an entertaining excersize, and its always a pleasure to see how many different interpretations can be achieved from one single image. I haven't managed to participate in a while, but recently I managed to squeeze out two sketches for it.



On a side note to go back to the whole IF: aging topic, I suppose I did have something that would have qualified.

I'd worked on it as a bit of a retake on an older image while trying to come up with an idea for it, but I didn't really want to use it as the actual image, cuz I figured I could do something better. Well, perhaps I can, but I didn't manage to get it done in time. I think I tend to overthink things from time to time. Ah I guess it could be worseTo scribble on paper
Can be quite a caper
When wanting to bend them just so
I'll scribble, erase
Or mark with some haste
But worst is when crumpled they go

3 Comments:

Blogger PaintMonster said...

Hi Cheezy,
Thank you for your kindness words.
I am very happy to see your images!
I love your strange world!!hahaha
It really original art!
NEAT!!

4:35 AM  
Blogger paige said...

So true! Your little poem here, rocks. And I agree with Marty!

3:07 AM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

Thanks guys!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters