Thursday, September 08, 2005

Illustration Friday: "Roots"


There just can't be enough said about having a good set of roots. The best beverages come from high quality ones, certain ones are good for your eyes, they help hold you into the ground when someone wants you out of their garden, they're great for keeping oneself upright when children decide to swing on you or build a house in your branches, the list goes on and on. All too often they're covered with a little mud or dirt, but once you wash that stuff off, you've got a pretty decent jem. When I sat down to think of something for this weeks topic, all this stuff came to mind, and I had a hard time narrowing it down to one thing, so I didn't :) Needless to say, as a result, some things didn't wind up getting fully finished as I would have liked them to be. Ah well, I guess thats the way things go sometimes :)



I'd like to do more with the both of these, add full color to the first one and more detail to the second, but I guess for now they'll have to wait till I have a little more time. Below are a few other sketches I did while trying to be a little decisive on an idea this week.






There should be some prose to follow, stay tuned to find out for sure :)

(edit): Ok, so I lied, no prose. I'll try to pound some out of the ole noggin for next time ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Drazen said...

COOL!
I'm crazy about the second one.What a bird!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Jaimie said...

I love your creatures. So imaginative and well drawn.

12:47 AM  
Blogger vfm4 said...

wortelmannetjes/rootmen, so cute! you can't but love them... :)

12:51 AM  
Blogger Uloo said...

As Drazen said, that bird is very crazy cool, Fulton. I also like the concept for the initial image. The text is charming, too, of course!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

Thanks guys, cavemen are always so fun to draw. Drazen, Uloo, glad you guys like the bird, he was quite fun to draw. I just hope I can get a little time here to finish him up proper sometime

9:58 PM  
Blogger 可可 said...

伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters