Friday, September 16, 2005

Illustration Friday: "Depth"


I tried to reach into the depths of my noggin for some smidgen of an idea for this weeks IF topic, but for most of the week, I couldnt seem to clench hold of anything worthwhile, I guess I just wasn't digging deep enough. Either that or there simply wasn't anything there in that melon that I so reluctantly try to call my head. Who knows, perhaps I simply wasn't even looking in the right spot. Whatever the case may be, it took me forever to come up with an idea for the topic this week, so as a result, all I've got for yet another week is some sketches. Eh, at least its better than nothing...




Perhaps I should make a pact with the devil... hmm

Deep down below
Is where the souls go
When they've been packed full o sin
With devils and fire
The damnations mire
Just pray ye that Satan don't win

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Amazing what you've found in your depths!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Drazen said...

Satan will win if you don't finish the next IF piece!
haha
love the first two devils..hope you finish up one [any] of these guys and throw
down some nefarious colour Fulton "fire and brimstone" Beal

7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Blog!! cool design and drawings there!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neato! Your little guys are wonderful. So dynamic and stuff. Great!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters