Sunday, February 19, 2006

'Chair' Revisited


Once oft a time as most stories go
Lived a wild royal ape, named Agu Koko
Who never gave care to others they say
That bowed to his wishes, whatever they may

"I'm better than giraffes, or coconut stew.
Far greater than lions, I'm better than you!
I'm king of this jungle, now all of you bow
I want my bananas, I want them right now!"

So they brought him his things, his trinkets and food
And they grumbled away, in a terrible mood
For they were all messy from peels thrown astray
And their backs were all aching, he'd worked them all day!

But he'd learn his lesson, all in good time
For he slipped on his peels, and broke his behind
And that is the story, I'll leave it for now
Be thankful of others, or you'll also say "Oww!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, what the hell are in those bananas?

you've improved a shitload, dude. Great work.

7:18 PM  
Blogger CRISTOSOVA said...

Very funny! (he´s got quite something human about him, doesn´t he, that Agu Koko...)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

Rajesh - Well, they gotta smuggle that stuff across the border somehow, what do you think's in em? Thanks heaps for the compliment

Cristosova - Come to think of it, he does. I suppose its better than having something shellfish about him, but I could be wrong.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters