Saturday, February 18, 2006

Golden Frosted Sugar Balls Of Sunshine

I remember many a morning in my younger years sitting (or standing, for I don't remember too many times when I was actually able to squeeze myself into the torture chamber that was the shopping cart seat) in the grocery store with my parents, doing my best to work my way into obtaining a box of something other than that lowly 'no name' brand cereal that they loved to purchase. Rarely did I ever succeed in my efforts, and more often than not, the enchanted sugar frosted fairy passed me by, tempted instead by those lucky ones to grace their bowls with candy colored brand name flavored cardboard. Needless to say, even without the sugar and preservatives I still wound up a hefty fellow, and I managed to learn the sacred art of scooping and sprinkling. I'm sure my parents are proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters