Thursday, February 23, 2006

Illustration Friday: "Song"

Songs come in many different shapes and sizes. They can be digitized and downloaded onto tiny listening devices, or played from magnetized tape and blared out from massively sized speakers. You can dance to them at an auditorium, or hum a quick tune while performing the housework.

Yes, there are many different kinds and styles of music, and it'd be nigh impossible of me to list all the ones that I admire. That being said, perhaps its my age, but I have a hard time getting into most of todays modern music. It just seems that the majority of whats out there nowadays is so overproduced that it lacks the same heart and life that made for great listening, or at least memorable listening anyway. Ah but I digress...


This image is actually part of one that I've been working on for a little while, but I figured what I had done so far fit the topic, so here it is. I'll try to post further progress on it in future posts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

I just love his "dizzy guilesspie" cheeks!

5:11 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

Cooool cat, really into his horn, love the energy-the action,not to mention your sharp art work.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

Thanks everyone! :)

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters