Thursday, March 02, 2006

Illustration Friday: "Tea"


To be honest, I've always considered myself more of a coffee drinker than that of the 'comes after S' liquid. Not that I don't mind drinking it or anything, its just coffee seems to make his presence known more often. I'm sure it would be better healthwise if I drank more tea, but for some reason I don't get much of an appetite for it aside from those times when I'm feeling under the weather.

As a child, I always found it more fun to use a golf club to hit anything other than the ball it was invented to hit. Come to think of it, given the chance, I'd probably still choose the same. Either way, when trying to come up with an idea for this weeks topic, that was all that kept bubbling to the surface. I think one of these days I might give a go at whacking a few teacups with the ole club again, I urge you to give it a try also

4 Comments:

Blogger Maureen said...

Love it! I'm also a coffee drinker and sometimes long to dispose speedily of a cup of tea some 'kind' person presses on me.

11:51 PM  
Blogger CRISTOSOVA said...

A recommendation I must withstand since I donĀ“t own any golf club - but crashing a tea pot with it seems indeed more fun than playing golf. And I would definately want to be wearing a funky hat like that! Have I told you yet I like your linework?

7:38 AM  
Blogger Victor Miranda said...

Sweet! Very retro coloring style. Great drawing Fulton!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Fulton Beal said...

Don't get me wrong, I like tea just as much as the next guy, I just like coffee better :)

cristosova- dont' feel bad, I don't own any clubs either, but the miniature golf court down the road does. As a word of warning though, don't let them catch you in the act of 'alternative golfing' :) Glad you dig the linework

egg- thanks man! I'd originally thought of going all out full color on him in the tradition of some of my other stuff, but this just seemed to work so much better. Thanks for stopping by :)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Counters